CityPickle is hiring a GM for our LIC location
General Manager - CityPickle LIC
CityPickle, New York’s first dedicated indoor pickleball club, is looking for a self-motivated and results-driven general manager to direct and manage the day-to-day operations of our Long Island City location. This hybrid role includes overseeing our company’s pickleball operations, a full bar and restaurant, and private events. With an emphasis on hospitality, the general manager will bring bright energy, positivity, and an entrepreneurial spirit to this first-of-its-kind venue.
The general manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing daily business operations, including both pickleball, food & beverage, and events
- Hiring, monitoring, training, motivating, and evaluating staff. Ensuring productivity.
- Creating a positive work environment for all
- Ensuring the highest level of quality in the food and beverage program.
- Working to provide an excellent customer experience for all guests
- Identifying business opportunities and implementing them to generate new business and enhance revenue
- Managing operational costs, improving administrative processes, monitoring financial activities, and enhancing efficiency
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors
- Representing CityPickle in a manner consistent with its brand
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities. Must be highly organized, proactive, and positive. Needs to possess strong interpersonal skills, meticulous attention to detail, and a strong work ethic. Computer and POS literate.
Preferred Experience: 2+ years in hospitality management. Knowledge of, and appreciation for, pickleball is a big plus.
Please submit your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to email@example.com with the subject line LIC General Manager Application.